View PDF of all proposals submitted here:
Proposal 1: Proposal for Guidelines on Financial Accounts for Area Hosted Events
Financial Reporting to the Area should occur on all financial matters; not just related to the main account the Area holds for 7th Tradition Contributions and expenses.
- HMB Convention
- Regional Events when hosted by HMB Area 48
- New York State Informational Workshop (NYSIW)
- Northeast Regional AA Service Assembly (NERAASA)
- Northeast Regional Delegates Reunion (NERD)
All checking/financial accounts related to events, unless otherwise explicitly authorized by the Area Assembly, need to adhere to the following guidelines
- All persons on the account are required to have minimum of 5 years of sobriety
- No debit cards (activated or used)
- 3-4 signers on the account
- 2 signatures required on all checks
- Monthly financial reporting to the host committee for events
- Financial reporting to the Area at Area meetings
- Closure of accounts within 30 days of the event ending.
- If the account cannot be closed within 30 days, then this needs to be disclosed to the Area Chair, Area Treasurer and Chair of Event, as soon as this is known
- Any misappropriation of monies needs to be immediately reported to the Area Chair, Area Treasurer and Chair of the Event (if applicable).
Proposal 2 : Literature ChairView PDF Proposal for Literature Chair
This website is neither approved nor endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. It is provided solely as a public information tool for the Hudson Mohawk Berkshire (HMB) Area 48 to display information about Alcoholics Anonymous in Area 48.Some information on this site was originally published by A.A. World Services, Inc., or the A.A. Grapevine, Inc., but do not assume this implies approval by the General Services Conference for their use on this site.Alcoholics Anonymous®, AA®, and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of A.A. World Services, Inc. The Grapevine® andAA Grapevine® are registered trademarks of the AA Grapevine, Inc.
Please send comments or site corrections to Webmaster