A.A. Grapevine is the international journal of Alcoholics Anonymous in print, digital and audio. Written, edited, illustrated, and read by A.A. members and others interested in the A.A. program of recovery from alcoholism, Grapevine is a lifeline linking one alcoholic to another.
Each month the AA Grapevine and Area 48 HMB will highlight the Grapevine Featured Book of the Month. Why not add a book a month to your districts’ Grapevine inventory? Why not have your districts’ Grapevine r ep share that info at your districts’ business meetings? Why not ask each groups’ Grapevine rep to announce the featured book at each of their groups’ business meetings and/ or each meeting they attend? Let’s start with word of mouth….you know: One alcoholic talking to another!Grapevine story hour flyer – generic
Click here to download
Grapevine Story Hour Audio Recordings!
- October 13th, 2020 – Host: Dolores
- November 10th, 2020 – Host: Tracey
- December 8th, 2020 – Host: Bill
- January 12th, 2021 – Host Christy
- February 9th, 2021 – Host Vera
- March 9th, 2021 – Host: Paul
- April 13th, 2021 – Host: April